- The school colours are grey jumpers and cardigans, white shirts, grey trousers or skirts.
- All children should wear the school tie.
- All socks should be grey.
- Shoes must be black.
- Wellingtons are encouraged if children want to go on grassy areas in wet weather.
- In summer, girls have the added option of wearing yellow/white gingham dresses,
boys have the option of wearing tailored grey shorts.
- P.E. Kit: Black shorts, plain white T-shirt, indoor pumps, additional outdoor trainers [Key Stage 2 only]. (Your child’s P.E. Kit should be hung on their coat peg in a drawstring bag as this takes up little space in what can be very congested areas).
- Grey tracksuit bottoms are accepted in winter periods when outside.
- Watches are encouraged, jewellery is not, except for one pair of stud earrings.
- Girls and boys sporting long hair must have it tied back and ‘under control’.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and ties can be ordered through Initially Yours together with P.E. kit bags and book bags. See the link on 'Community' - 'PTFA & School Shop' for information on how to purchase uniform and accessories.