News & Events
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update 5th September 2022:
Although Coronavirus has not gone away, schools are now treating it as they would any other illness and asking children who are unwell with symptoms to stay off school until they are better.
We have retained these links, which you may find useful:
Other useful official links include:
South Gloucestershire council have a number of websites for residents. See links below.
- Government and NHS advice page: www.southglos.gov.uk/coronavirusadvice
- How to help – Community Aid South Glos page: www.southglos.gov.uk/communityaid
- Get help and support in your area page: www.southglos.gov.uk/communityaiddirectory
- Service disruption page: www.southglos.gov.uk/servicedisruption
- Information for residents page: www.southglos.gov.uk/residentinfo
- Information for businesses and employers page: www.southglos.gov.uk/businessinfo
- Health and wellbeing page: www.southglos.gov.uk/wellbeing
- Education resources page: www.southglos.gov.uk/edresources