Uniform Information - Please note new PE kit.
- The school colours are grey jumpers and cardigans, white shirts, grey trousers or skirts.
- All children should wear the school tie.
- All socks should be grey.
- Shoes must be black.
- Wellingtons are encouraged if children want to go on grassy areas in wet weather.
- In summer, girls have the added option of wearing yellow/white gingham dresses,
boys have the option of wearing tailored grey shorts.
- P.E. Kit: Black shorts, new yellow branded T-shirt, new charcoal branded 'hoodie', indoor pumps, additional outdoor trainers [Key Stage 2 only].
- Black or dark grey tracksuit bottoms are accepted in winter periods when outside.
- Watches are encouraged, jewellery is not, except for one pair of stud earrings.
- Girls and boys sporting long hair must have it tied back and ‘under control’.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and ties can be ordered through Monkhouse together with P.E. kit bags and book bags. See the link below for information on how to purchase uniform and accessories. We are pleased to announce that our new PE t-shirt and hoodie are now in shops!