- The school colours are Grey tops, white shirts and Grey trousers or skirts. Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts and ties can be ordered through the school shop together with P.E. kit bags and book bags.
- Ties look very smart though they are optional according to individual preference. All socks should be grey. Shoes must be black.
- In summer, girls have the added option of wearing yellow/white gingham dresses.
- P.E Kit: Black shorts, plain white T-shirt, indoor pumps, outdoor trainers [Key Stage 2 only].
- Your child’s P.E. kit should be hung on their coat peg in a drawstring bag as this takes up little space in what can be very congested areas.
- Wellingtons are encouraged if children want to go on grassy areas in wet weather
- Grey tracksuit bottoms are accepted in winter periods when outside.
- Watches are encouraged, jewellery is not, except for one pair of stud earrings
- Girls and boys sporting long hair must have it tied back and ‘under control’.
See the link on 'Community' - 'PTFA & School Shop' for information on how to purchase uniform and accessories.